To apply for one of our office careers, please visit: FlaggerForce.com/office-careers/.
The designated recruiter contact information is listed within each job posting.
You may log into your Flagger Force Jobs Portal and go to the Main Menu > My Jobs Portal > My Applications. From this screen, a Job Application Hiring Stage will be listed for each job you applied for.
Once you complete your initial Applicant Profile/Application, you may submit it to apply for multiple, different jobs.
You may log into your Flagger Force Jobs Portal and go to the Main Menu > My Applicant Profile. From this screen, select the section you wish to update from the menu options listed.
You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application. The designated recruiter who is listed on the job posting will review your qualifications and contact you via phone or email if they wish to discuss the position with you further.
Monitor our Career Page for future opportunities, as it is updated with new positions on a regular basis. You may log into your Flagger Force Jobs Portal to submit additional applications.
You may reach out to your designated recruiter listed on the job posting for assistance.
Our paid internship positions are available on occasion throughout the year and will be posted on our Flagger Force Jobs Portal when the opportunities arise.
Flagger Force is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits program, which includes:
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Accrued Paid Time Off up to 15 days per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance (1x base salary up to $100,000)
- Voluntary Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Accident and AD&D Insurance
- Virtual Care (previously known as telehealth)
- 401(k) with company match