Placing Your Order
To place an order, you will need to provide a Flagger Force Operations Center with the following information:
- Your name, phone number, and the company that should be billed or the owner of the project.
- The foreman name and number
- The date, address, report time, special requests
- Is there invoicing information required?
- Please provide any of the following…
- PO Number, Job Numbers, Job ID / Name, Prevailing wage Rates (if applicable)
Tips for Placing an Order
Want to keep the same crew?
- Place orders prior to 1:00 pm.
- Inform your regional office if your order is a multiple day, week, or month long project. Canceling an order is easy should your job be completed earlier than scheduled.
Want to ensure your job starts on time?
- Request a 30 minute earlier start time.
- Provide an accurate meeting location.
- Provide the on-site Foreman name & number. This enables our crew lead to provide updates and status as needed.
Want an email confirmation for your order?
- To enroll in email confirmation, inform your regional office.
- After placing an order we will send an email confirming all the details.
We are here to help 24/7/365:
- Please communicate all service-related concerns to the closest regional office.
“The King of Prussia dispatchers have done a great job at providing me consistency on my jobsite this week. I appreciate all the hard work.”- Owen Crouse, Foreman, Riggs Distler
“Today, Flagger Force did an excellent job on our work zone. I was very impressed with their level of professionalism and knowledge in traffic control. They did some great work.”- Phil Vigue, Foreman, Cianbro Corp.
“The crew from Flagger Force did a great job today. These two were professional, patient, and pleasant to work with.”- Charles Curtis, Foreman, Verizon
“Flagger Force has some of the best crews. They are always attentive, listen to what is needed and they all have been a pleasure to work with.”- Donnie Hoffer, Foreman, Brubacher Excavating
“Flagger Force employees are polite, courteous, and very professional. It is always nice to have them on our site.”- Scott Gates, Foreman, UGI