Placing Your Order
To place an order, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your name, phone number, and the company that should be billed or the owner of the project.
- The foreman name and number
- The date, address, report time, special requests
- Is there invoicing information required?
- Please provide any of the following…
- PO Number, Job Numbers, Job ID / Name, Prevailing wage Rates (if applicable)
When you are ready to place your order, please call 888.312.3524 or email Orders@FlaggerForce.com.
Tips for Placing an Order
Want to keep the same crew?
- Place orders prior to 1:00 pm.
- Inform our Operations Services Center if your order is a multiple-day, week, or month-long project. Canceling an order is easy should your job be completed earlier than scheduled.
Want to ensure your job starts on time?
- Request a 30-minute earlier start time.
- Provide an accurate meeting location.
- Provide the on-site foreman name & number. This enables our crew lead to provide updates and status as needed.
We are here to help 24/7/365 by calling 888.312.3524 or emailing Orders@FlaggerForce.com.
“The Flagger Force Operations team has done a great job at providing me consistency on my job site this week. I appreciate all the hard work.”- Owen Crouse, Foreman, Riggs Distler
“Today, Flagger Force did an excellent job on our work zone. I was very impressed with their level of professionalism and knowledge in traffic control. They did some great work.”- Phil Vigue, Foreman, Cianbro Corp.
“The crew from Flagger Force did a great job today. These two were professional, patient, and pleasant to work with.”- Charles Curtis, Foreman, Verizon
“Flagger Force has some of the best crews. They are always attentive, listen to what is needed and they all have been a pleasure to work with.”- Donnie Hoffer, Foreman, Brubacher Excavating
“Flagger Force employees are polite, courteous, and very professional. It is always nice to have them on our site.”- Scott Gates, Foreman, UGI
“Our Flagger Force crew did an outstanding job today. I am impressed with the quality of the level of service they provided. They were safe, courteous, and were a pleasure to have worked alongside of our crew.”- Steve Krizan, Foreman, BGE-Underground
The crews at Flagger Force are great to work with. We had a complicated rolling slowdown and they had the operation down to a science. I am very pleased with the job they performed.- Andrew MacPherson, project manager, CW Wright Construction